1. Information on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this Competition is deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Prize Draw commences on Friday 18th November 2022 at 6 PM (GMT) and concludes on Thursday 24th November 2022 at 11.59PM (GMT) (‘Prize Draw Period’).
3. The Competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, who are 18 years or older as of the beginning of the Competition Period and who are not a current employee or an immediate family member of any employee of the Promoter or any of its affiliated companies, their advertising or promotional agencies.
4. To enter this Prize Draw, entrants must during the Prize Draw Period complete the Forever New online Post Purchase Survey sent to their email address registered with the Promoter. Only one entry is permitted per person. Entrants who provide incorrect or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in the Prize Draw. Any attempt to enter multiple email addresses, or any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or any other entry method not authorized by these Terms and Conditions is not permitted. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are late, lost, misdirected or not received by the Promoter within the Prize Draw Period.
5. There will be 1 winner of this Prize Draw. The first valid entry drawn at random by the Promoter will be declared the prize winner of the Prize Draw.
6. The Prize Draw will take place on Monday 28th November 2022 at Stephen Building, Ground Floor, 30 Gresse Street, London, England, W1T 1QR or at another address nominated by the Promoter where the draw is unable to take place at this address.
7. Entrants who provide incorrect or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in the Competition. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint entries are also not permitted. Any attempt to enter multiple email addresses or pen names, or any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or any other entry method not authorized by these Terms and Conditions is not permitted. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, or not received by the Promoter within the Competition Period.
8. Any costs associated with entry into this Prize Draw are the entrants’ sole responsibility.
9. The Promoter’s decision regarding any aspect of this Competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and disqualify any entrant who fails to comply with or submits an entry which is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
10. The winner will be notified via email within 2 working days of the Prize draw date. The Prizes will be distributed to the winner within 1 month after the draw date.
11. The Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable or redeemable for cash. Lost, stolen or damaged Prizes will not be replaced or refunded. The maximum total prize pool is GBP £100 which is correct at the time of publication. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the Prize value. If any element of the Prize is not available due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may provide a substitute prize of equal or greater value. Forever New gift cards are issued subject to the terms and conditions specified on the reverse side of each gift card. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a Prize is the sole responsibility of the winner.
12. The Prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable or redeemable for cash. Any unused portions or elements of the Prize are forfeited. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Lost, stolen, or damaged Prizes will not be replaced or refunded. The maximum total prize pool is GBP £100 which is correct at the time of publication. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the Prize value. If any element of the Prize is not available due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may provide a substitute prize of equal or greater value. Where Forever New gift cards are issued, they are subject to the Terms and Conditions specified on the reverse side of each gift card. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a Prize is the sole responsibility of the winner.
13. Where the winner fails to or is unable to claim their prize by December 15th 2022, the winner forfeits their prize and a new Prize Draw will be held on 28th February 2023 at Stephen Building, Ground Floor, 30 Gresse Street, London, England, W1T 1QR or at another address nominated by the Promoter where the draw is unable to take place at this address. The replacement winner will be notified by email within 2 business days. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact any Replacement Winner and that Winner may be asked to confirm their identity with appropriate documentation.
14. This Competition may be promoted through third party websites (such as Facebook or Instagram). Entrants must comply with the terms of service for those third-party websites when using them to participate in this Competition. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, those third-party websites.
15. The Promoter, together with its affiliated companies, advertising and promotional agencies and the third party websites referred to in clause 13 are not liable for any incorrect, incomplete, or inaccurate information received or not received or any problems or technical failures (including any internet, telecommunications or website technical problems or any damage to computers) in the course of or in connection with this Competition if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the Promoter’s reasonable control including but not limited to technical malfunctions or failures. Furthermore, each of these parties will not be liable for any damage or loss whatsoever suffered or sustained regarding this Competition or prizes awarded during this Competition, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law (whereby that liability is limited to the minimum permitted by law).
16. If for any reason this Competition is incapable of running as planned, including due to inappropriate content, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, cancel, terminate, modify or recommence the Competition at any time, with or without notice for any reason whatsoever, subject to the approval or directions of the relevant regulatory authority.
18. The Competition and these Terms and Conditions are be governed by the law of the United Kingdom and upon entry, entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of these Courts.
19. The Promoter is Forever New Clothing UK Ltd (Company Number 12060160) of Stephen Building, Ground Floor, 30 Gresse Street, London, England, W1T 1QR.