Forever New UK Competition Terms & Conditions
Updated 21st November 2022
1. Information on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this Competition is deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Competition commences on Friday 25th November (GMT) and concludes on Wednesday 30th November 2022 at midnight (GMT) (‘Competition Period’).
3. The Competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland who are 18 years of age or older as of the beginning of the Competition Period, who are not an employee of the Promoter or any of its affiliated companies, their advertising or promotional agencies. Entrants must also have a registered Instagram account to enter this Competition.
4. To enter this Competition, entrants must during the Competition Period visit the @melisekrem instagram page and:
(a) Like the @foreverneweurope Competition post
(b) Follow @melisekrem and @foreverneweurope
(c) Head to the @foreverneweurope website via the link in their bio; and
(d) Sign up to receive marketing updates from Forever New Europe
5. Entrants may enter this Competition only once. Entrants who provide incorrect or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in the Competition. Any attempt to enter multiple email addresses or pen names, or any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or any other entry method not authorized by these Terms and Conditions is not permitted. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are late, lost, misdirected or not received by the Promoter within the Competition Period.
6. There will be one winner of this Competition. The first valid entry drawn at random by the Promoter will be declared the winner of the Competition. The prize draw will take place on Thursday 1st December 2022 at Building 8, Level 1, 584 Swan St, Burnley, 3121 Victoria, Australia or at another address nominated by the Promoter where the draw is unable to take place at this address.
7. The Promoter’s decision regarding any aspect of this Competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and disqualify any entrant who fails to comply with or submits an entry which is not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
8. There is one prize to be won. The prize is one (1) x GBP £500 Forever New Europe wardrobe where the winner will be sent a Forever New look book of Forever New’s current range available in the United Kingdom to choose their prize up to the value of GBP £500 which will be sent to them by Forever New (Prize). The winner must make their selections within two weeks of receiving their look book.
9. The winner will be notified via Instagram direct message within 2 working days of the Prize draw date (using the account that posted the entry). The Prize will be distributed to the winner within 1 month after the draw date.
10. The Prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable or redeemable for cash. Lost, stolen or damaged Prizes will not be replaced or refunded. The maximum total prize pool is GBP £5000 which is correct at the time of publication. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the Prize value. Any unused portion of the Prize will not be given in cash. If any element of the Prize is not available due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may provide a substitute prize of equal or greater value. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a Prize is the sole responsibility of the winner.
11. If the Prize remains unclaimed after 3 months of the respective draw date, the right of the winner to receive the Prize is extinguished. A new prize draw will be held on 1st March 2023 at Building 8, Level 1, 584 Swan St, Burnley, 3121 VIC, Australia (or at another address nominated by the Promoter where the draw is unable to take place at this address), comprised of all entries who have entered the Competition. The replacement winner will be notified via Instagram direct message within 2 working days of the draw.
12. This Competition may be promoted through third party websites, such as Facebook and Instagram. Entrants must comply with the terms of service for those third party websites when using them to participate in this Competition. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, those third party websites.
13. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies associated with this Competition and third party websites referred to in clause 12 will not be liable for any damage or loss whatsoever suffered or sustained regarding this Competition or prizes awarded in the course of this Competition, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.
14. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies associated with this Competition and third party websites referred to in clause 12 are not liable for any incorrect, incomplete, or inaccurate information received or not received in the course of or in connection with this Competition or any problems or technical failures if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the Promoter’s reasonable control including but not limited to technical malfunctions or failures.
15. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached these Terms and Conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or improper conduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the Competition. The Promoter also reserves the right to request appropriate identification or other documentation to confirm an entrant’s eligibility to enter and claim a Prize. If the identity of an entrant has not been verified or validated to the Promoter’s satisfaction, that entry will be deemed invalid.
16. If for any reason this Competition is incapable of running as planned, including due to inappropriate content, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, cancel, terminate or modify or recommence the Competition, subject to the approval or directions of any relevant regulatory authority.
17. At the request of the Promoter, the winner agrees to participate in any promotional activities planned by the Promoter and consent to their name and image being used in the Promoter’s marketing materials and Forever New Instagram page.
19. The Competition and these Terms and Conditions are be governed by the laws of England and upon entry, entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of these Courts.
20. The Promoter is Forever New Clothing UK Limited, Company Number 12060160 of Stephen Building, Ground Floor, 30 Gresse Street, London, England, W1T 1QR.